Entry #3 That refreshing goodness

 Holding the container of cool refreshing tablets, I can hear the clink and clank of the invigorating treats waiting for me. I can feel my mouth salivate at the thought of placing one on my taste buds. 

                                                     Will it be sweet or sour?

I reach for the lid and hear the satisfying "POP", as my senses are overloaded with the smell of sweetness. I reach in and my fingers brush the tablets rough surface as my focus is solely to bring this delectable to my lips. 


As I place this oval shaped good my taste buds explode with the satisfactory sensation of sweet, refreshing goodness. as it dissolves on my tongue the flavor changes to a sour taste. 

When nothing is left of the treat my moth is left with a cooling sensation that could make the wind freeze in its place.


                                                            What could I have been?

Comments

  1. Hi Mia,
    I liked how you wrote this blog and the way you added the pictures to go along with the story it adds more character to your story. The last sentence adds a little suspense to the story making me as the reader more engaged. Your experience is explained very well and your imagery is used very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Mia,
    You have done wonderfully with the characterization and descriptive qualities of your entry here in my eyes. The pictures add a sense of place and point to what it is you are intending to describe which is wonderful in its own right. Good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts