#0 Introducing Me

     My name is Mia Lynn Johnson. I am a 18 year old female, who is a first time student at GCC (Glendale Community college). Personally, there's a lot more to me than meets the eye. when I was three I was adopted into a big family, along with my blood siblings Alex, and Amber. I grew up with 5 siblings in all and it was ... an adventure to say the least. We are all super close in age, except my oldest sister Kendra (33), then Alex (21), Karlee (20), Spencer (19), Myself (18), and finally the baby Amber (17). I would say this makes my family situation pretty unique, as you don't see this many children growing up together this close in age. 

Pictured: (left) My family on vacation. (Above) My family on Christmas doing facemasks.











    Some things I am interested in are diving, hiking, law, and cosmetology. Throughout high school I was on the swim and dive team and actually ended up making the state team two years in a row and placing! the first year we made it to state our coach actually missed the dead line by 30 min. to put our papers in and it ended up blowing up on the AZ news because one of our seniors lost his scholarship due to being unable to dive at state. The second year he actually managed to get our papers in on time but I had just come back from being extremely sick for two weeks and had 2 days to prepare and I still managed to place. Swim and Dive :: AIA Online I have always found law fascination since I was four and had planned a career being a criminals prosecutor, and as a hobby I was going to go into cosmetology, specifically hair. In fact I am the go-to hair dresser in my house, I give everyone haircuts and on numerous occasions I have dyed my best friend Brookes hair and my own.  
   Something that makes me unique would have to be the fact that I am extremely confrontational. I know a lot of people will say no I'm blunt, but I am not one to hold back at all. I do not mess around and let people walk all over me, I do not do drama and if you create a problem I am not afraid to sit down and have a conversation on how to fix it. I find that extremely rare in the youth today because everyone is so afraid of being offensive that its has literally transferred into social anxiety. I am a very open person and i feel like everything you feel like saying should be said, so long as you are not intentionally trying to hurt someone. if you have an opinion say it but be ready to have facts to back you up, if you have a problem be ready for constructive criticism, and if you create drama be ready for the consequences. That's me, folks the overbearing, big family athletic determined teenager whose trying to start  life.

Comments

  1. Hi Mia! It is so awesome to have a big family that is so loving and caring! It is so cool that swimming is your passion. I actually do not know how to swim so I am jealous! Cosmetology is a good hobby! I enjoy doing makeup and wish I knew how to do my own hair sometimes. I am the same way when it comes to being blunt. I say it how it is and do not let people tell me lies or things that will hurt me or others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts